Men's Mountain Trip 2019
MEN's MOUNTAIN TRIP 2019
Men. Summer 2019. You need to be on this trip. June 9-15.
We will be taking 20 men to the Sangre de Cristos mountains outside of Taos, New Mexico for a six-day all-inclusive mountain adventure. This trip is packed with adventure and challenge including: rock climbing, trout fishing, backcountry hiking, summit a mountain, camp next to high mountain lakes, a true mountain top experience.
ON THE AGENDA
Day 1: Meet at the base of the Sangre de Cristos mountains just outside of Taos, New Mexico. Hike in to base camp next to a high lake in the mountains.
Day 2: Rock climb and rappel with certified rock climbing instructors. No previous experience needed. Just come prepared to push yourself and enjoy incredible views!
Day 3: Hike to a waterfall and pristine high mountain lake and an incredible Rocky Mountain views.
Day 4: Hike from base camp to a 13,159′ summit.
Day 5: Trout fish at the high mountain lake near camp. Enjoy time around the fire. Begin the prep for the next day and hike out to the trailhead.
Day 6: Hike out & head home!
ALL GEAR PROVIDED
- Hiking Backpack
- Sleeping Bag
- Meals while on the mountain
- Gas for the roadtrip
- Rockclimbing and rappeling gear
- Good hiking shoes
- Water bottle
- Wear layers for cold and warm weather
- Rain jacket & pants
- Sleeping pad (inflatable that will fit in your sleeping back or just under it)
- (We will send out full list of optional items. We will be hiking in everything we bring, so remember, pack light!)
- Download Packing List PDF
TRIP REGISTRATION & DEPOSIT
- Trip Dates: June 9-15
- Deposit: $250 (due upon registration)
- Total Trip Cost: $500