mops is now mom2mom! open to moms with children of all ages!
Mom2Mom is a place for:
- Encouraging Relationships
- Practical Help
Mom2Mom exists to encourage, equip and develop every mother to realize her potential as a woman, mother and leader in the name of Jesus Christ.
Mom2Mom is not only for Christian women, however. Our group encourages ANY mom with children of ANY age (from newborn to adult!) to be a part of an environment where people listen, encourage and offer true friendship. Oh....and have a ton of fun along the way!
We get together for uninterrupted conversation while our kids are being lovingly cared for by approved childcare providers. You could say it's a playgroup for MOMS!
Registration is open NOW for our fall Semester!! the registration fee includes:
- Membership in Mom2Mom through May 2017
- A delicious breakfast at every meeting
- Teaching and childcare for young children during each meeting
- Meetings at Life Church with fun speakers and activities
- COST: Full year - $100, Semester only - $60.
- Don't need childcare? Use the discount code "kidfree" when registering for full year membership to reduce the cost to $40.
Click here to register for the full year. Click here to register for one semester. (NOTE: After you click this link you will need to go to the top right hand corner to "Create an account" before you can register.)
2016-2017 Meeting Times and Location
Mom2Mom meets at Life Church (directions) the 2nd Friday of each month from 9:30-11:30. Arrive a bit early to check your child into childcare. We will also have playdates on the 3rd Friday of each month, and "Moms' Day Out" events on the 4th Friday of each month. Below is a list of our meeting dates for the upcoming year:
- September 9th
- October 14th
- November 11th
- December 9th
- January 13th
- February 10th
- March 10th
- April 7th
- May 12th
Typical Meeting Schedule
- 9:15am: Arrive and drop off kids in childcare rooms
- 9:30-10am: Join your table in the Worship Center for breakfast and announcements!
- 10:00-10:30am: Relevant Speaker or Activity
- 10:30-10:45am: Q and A
- 10:45-11:30am: Table Discussion and/or Craft